- Contact Us
Duck My Ride Criteria
Application Criteria for this event:
Please read each very carefully and refer to our FAQ for more information.
We want to make sure that the applications we get are qualified and that each applicant has the very best chance of being selected. Applications MUST be turned in to a Sun Automotive location by 4pm July 3rd, 2014. All locations are listed at the bottom of this page.
Sun Automotive is looking for a family, a non-profit organization, or an individual in need of a vehicle. Either because they have no vehicle currently, or their current vehicle is not safe or is in disrepair. Ideally, this vehicle will improve the ability of the applicant or nominee to take care of their family, provide assistance to others, or assist them in getting to and from interviews or a job.
Applicants or Nominees will be asked to show/provide financial need as well as a valid Oregon driver's license and ability to obtain insurance coverage.
- Applicants/nominees must be available July 14 -18 to answer any questions and must be available Saturday July 19th for reveal of winner.
- Applicant/nominee must be 18 or older.
- Employees of Sun Automotive and their families and affiliates are not eligible for this promotion.
Here’s what you need to apply:
- Filled out application (pages 3-4 of the packet)
- Photograph of applicant or nominee (and their family if appropriate)
- Bring your application in to one of these Sun Automotive Locations by 4pm on July 3rd, 2014.
Springfield, 255 S. "A" Street, Springfield, OR 9747
Oakway, 391 Rustic Place, Eugene, OR 97401
Campus Area/University, 1905 Agate Street, Eugene, OR 97403 No phone calls, please. Questions? See our F.A.Q.